The parishioners of St. John's Church have been operating a weekly Soup Kitchen for 14 years - one the oldest and remaining few services in the City of Perth Amboy. Every Monday evening from 5:00-6:00PM, people from all walks of life are invited into the parish hall for a warm community-centered meal and fellowship. Men, women and children from across the city and surrounding neighborhoods know that St. John's serves "one heck of a meal".
Parishioners from others Diocesan churches have joines us in recent years and our partnership with other local churches and schools has increased to allow others to share in the vision and mission.
If you would like to Come and Serve, please contact us and we will be happy to have you joins us and serve "the least of His brethren".
- 6PM - Pre-Sanctified Liturgy
- 3:00 Palm Sunday Vespers
- PALM SUNDAY9:00 Sunday Divine Liturgy7:00 Bridegroom Matains of Holy Monday
- HOLY MONDAY9:00 Pre-Sanctified Liturgy7:00 Bridegroom Matins of Holy Tuesday
- HOLY TUESDAY7:00 Pre-Sanctified Liturgy
- HOLY WEDNESDAY7:00 Unction Service
- HOLY THURSDAY9:00 Liturgy of Institution of Eucharist7:00 Passion Gospel Service