The Parish Council is comprised of lay people who desire to serve the church in handling the daily operations of the parish, "the business of the world". They work with the pastor to ensure the proper function of the church by taking care of the various properties.
The Parish Council structure is madeup of an Executive Board (Pastor, President, First Vice President, Second Vice President [if elected], Secretary and Treasurer) and Board of Trustees [Minimum of 7] and Three Auditors.
St. John's currently maintains the following properties: Church, Rectory, Church School/Hall, Liberty (accessory) Building and two Adjacent Parking lots and 2 Cemeteries.
PARISH COUNCIL OFFICERS & TRUSTEES 2020
President - Steve Wythe
Vice President -
Treasurer - Kim Kuzma
Secretary - George Maslow
Trustees - Stephen Gallant, George Gray, Wayne Petersen, John Sasala, John Seniakevich
Auditors - Judi Petersen, Sharon Sarno and Dan Mucisko
- 6PM - Pre-Sanctified Liturgy
- 3:00 Palm Sunday Vespers
- PALM SUNDAY9:00 Sunday Divine Liturgy7:00 Bridegroom Matains of Holy Monday
- HOLY MONDAY9:00 Pre-Sanctified Liturgy7:00 Bridegroom Matins of Holy Tuesday
- HOLY TUESDAY7:00 Pre-Sanctified Liturgy
- HOLY WEDNESDAY7:00 Unction Service
- HOLY THURSDAY9:00 Liturgy of Institution of Eucharist7:00 Passion Gospel Service